Black Perforated Leather Strap
LIMITED EDITION OF 403 WATCHES
A limited edition watch with a manual, hand-wound mechanical movement, subtly textured dial with moat of lume, sapphire crystal and exhibition caseback.
The shimmering salty dial features a very important designation - 403 MPH - the official World Land Speed Record of Donald Campbell, and the limited number of Eyre watches made.
- 40mm diameter, 10.5mm thick
- 20mm lugs
- Polished bespoke case
- Sapphire domed crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Two-piece dial with lume moat
- Polished lume-filled aero hands
- Superluminova C3
- Exhibition case-back with perimeter engraving
- 53.4g (without strap)
- 10ATM (100m) water resistance
- 1-year warranty
- Miyota 8N33 manual mechanical movement
- 17 jewels
- Manual winding
- 40+ hour power reserve
- Accuracy of -15 ~ + 25 sec/day
- Japanese Made
- Hours, minutes, sweep second, shock resistance.